Besides the waitresses being substituted for teenage pizza delivery kids, there were no clocks, lots of lights, and LOTS of noise. Do you really need the tempting coin pushing machine to tease the kids? I too almost caught myself wanting to give in to the temptation. The coins were SO close to the edge, but they just weren't budging. Finally, an awkward teenage girl hit the jackpot. I also think your games are fixed. I broke a sweat on the "whack a mole" to get 5 tickets. I know that I hit more moles than the toddler who waited for me to finish to also get five tickets.
Your sketch a picture is so good that it included my eye wrinkles. Thanks for that detail, Mr. Cheese!
Your jeep ride scared Riley, but the school bus and red fire truck were a hit.
I'm sure we'll see you again... next year for another fun experience.
A.B. et al.


2 comments:
You are cracking me up! We haven't ventured there yet, but I know it's going to be fun when we do!
Lindsay
you have sensory processing disorder. you have to admit that cheese pizza rocks, wish I had some.
Post a Comment