You know why else I love blogs so much? Well, the comments aren't SPAM! I do not like to open my email thinking I have 8 messages (after 3 days) when I really only have one! At least when you see a comment on a blog and you get that warm, tingly feeling inside as you anticipate who it's going to be from, you can know it's not going to be some random winning that you never entered...ugh! I DON'T like spam!
By the way, I started out my week all positive and perky, but somewhere, somehow along my commute of I-540 I tossed that girl out somewhere and am stuck with the evil alter ego! The one that demands fast food three times this week (one of those being this morning). It might have something to do with the stress of our hospital doubling it's bedsize but my staff of ONE staying the same! UGH! This too will pass, nice girl will be back, and help will eventually come. RIGHT??????
It better or Fatville will have it's gates open waiting for me!
2 comments:
Agreed. Blogs = pure form of email.
I live in Fatville!
Post a Comment