first, tracy and i gathered lots of loot from mom and dad's "nursery". it's a free for all. here she is with some of her gatherings.

He closely monitors our "purchases"

Then the pool company recommended an expensive product called "ascorbic acid" to remove some pool stains. He was nice enough to tell me to try some vitamin C tablets to see if it would work before I spent $$$ on the expensive "ascorbic acid". Well, i remembered from school that's just a fancy name for vitamin C and I could pull out this handy tool and make my own "ascorbic acid". the rose hips will just be like adding fancy rose petals to the pool.


First, I converted this:

To this:

Then I did this:

Come to find out...It some what worked, but I needed about 3LBS worth so tomorrow I repeat the process.
3 comments:
oh, i wish i lived closer so i could take advantage of your money saving technique!! i am getting into planting in my yard...it's much better than cleaning or laundry!
i second granola chic
Was the stain on steps? My steps are discolored and I am heading to pool store tomorrow to see what to do about it.
Post a Comment