1. BUT, I want to sleep in your room. It's just more fun.
2. I don't have a TV in my room. I only have a picture.
3. Are we taking the dirty, white car?
4. I don't want to pee pee in the potty. It's too boring.
5. Singular: trucks Plural: truck-ses
6. Caden is sharing his toy (as he takes it away)
7. Caden poked me in the eye.
8. Me: Please pick up your toys
Kid: No stank you, mom.
9. I want candy. This is too yucky.
and finally....
10. Is your car a piece of junk?
2 comments:
Sounds like you better watch what you say!! Those are so cute.
Such cute quotes! I hear some similar to these at my house!
I don't know why your updates are not showing up on my blogroll. I thought you just hadn't been blogging lately. So now I'm going back & playing catch-up on your life! The boys are so big! Happy Easter!
Post a Comment