Here's a glimpse of the little darlings from this morning. As you can see, the little guy really enjoyed the wagon rides.



July has been a busy month..hence the lack of good blogging! I can't wait to tell you about some of my projects. I think it will be on the blog next week so stay tuned and I'm promising a give away too!
Other big recent events include the addition of a new TV! You might see a mess, but thanks to the Commander I see Noggin free nights in the near future!
The Commander and I are off to Little Rock in a few hours sans kids! My MIL and FIL are coming to stay for a few nights. The commander has important meetings and I have important shopping! I better start packing.
2 comments:
Your boys are just GORGEOUS! Looks like a great day!
your boys are absolutely adorable!!! Thanks for entering my giveaway!!
Post a Comment