Monday, October 18, 2010

Dear Kathie Lee,

Please don't wipe your nose with your finger while you're talking on television. It's just not flattering. Poor Hoda. She's the reason I even bother to give NBC mid morning ratings, but after that snot scene I'm turning the television to watch the women of The View yell over each other.
Why am I even sitting here watching television? My lazy-itis flared so bad this weekend. I have a mound of dirty laundry, the groceries are still sitting on the counter, and the house is a wreck!
ARGGG!
Must.get.motivated!

It's a Monday around here, folks!
My refrigerator looks like the Duggars' are coming over for breakfast. We now have a designated Pillsbury drawer because I forgot the grocery list...TWICE!

Biscuits anyone?

3 comments:

nanny said...

I love it!!!! You buy the "right" brand/ha

I never watch NBC in the morning and very rarely at night.....

Solar Powered said...

I was raised not to watch NBC, can't believe you can stand Kathie and Hoda. I would have given anything to stay home to deal with laundry, meal planning, and this wreck of a house today. Looks like it will be a late night at my house.

You have to try Pillsbury Simplicity...they are good!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Hmmmm, I am with Nanny...that brand is scrumpdillyicious!!

As for Hoda and Kathie Lee...they both kinda "bug" me. Have you ever seen the Hoda/Kathie skits on SNL?? Very funny!