
I sometimes wonder if my blog followers have slowly trickled away with so my not so entertaining posts that have become few and far between...sigh.

Well my baby turned three and all the "greats" were there along with a few friends and family.
I have to admit..this was my favorite birthday party so far! We celebrated with a Polar Express theme. It's one of the Wild Thing's favorite movies. He watches it year round so it was fitting. We had a hot cocoa bar complete with candy, chocolate shavings, marshmellows, chocolate covered spoons, red hots, and peppermints. YUM!
The kids enjoyed decorating train cakes with candy, playing with trains, and watching the Polar Express.

Santa stopped by at the end to hand out party favors, pose for pictures, and listen to those last minute requests. The party favors were train whistles, magic reindeer food (oatmeal and glitter), and a bell of course.

I can't believe he's three!
Now I'm going to go fight back the ugly cry!
1 comment:
It was a great party....Happy Birthday to your baby! He was so cute in his cowboy boots and hat!
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Have fun on your dinner and movie night, (Nanny sure will)
Post a Comment