Monday, March 26, 2012

Shame On Me!

Shame on me...for neglecting my blog. This is my record of our daily lives and I've let Pinterest, Facebook, and life in general get in the way. I.will.do.better!
This little blog might become a book of "tweets" or "status updates", but I want to have something documented here to look back on these memories.

Part of my avoidance stems from a difficulty in getting the pictures from my phone to the computer. Thanks to the Wild Thing, there were over 600 pictures sitting in my phone that he took of various ceilings, floors, his fingers, and everything in between. On top of that, my hard drive is maxed out so I've been in technology overload, but the Commander has me back in business.
I found these pictures in my phone amongst the Wild Thing's photo shoots and they reminded me that no matter how fast things seem to be moving...some things never change.


1 comment:

Solar Powered said...

Look at that top pic with both feet hiked up...hilarious!