Saturday, April 28, 2012
Perfect Saturday.
We attended Race for the Cure again this year with some friends. The little 4 year old boy with us called it "breast fest". HA! Close enough.
I forgot my camera AND my phone so no pics! The kids enjoyed the games and we got there early enough to beat most of the crowds at the vendor booths. BIG BONUS!
Then the boys and I went to Chick Fil A as promised for their good behavior. (I'm not above bribery). :) We enjoyed a LONG nap and then finished the afternoon working in the yard and eating pizza.On our way to get the pizza a song came on the radio so I asked the mini if he remembered singing it in church last year.
He replied "no, mom. That was back in time. I don't remember back in time". Where does he come up with this stuff??? I love those moments of random entertainment.
Tonight we watched Cars II for movie night.
PERFECT DAY!
The only thing missing was the Commander. He's working this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love those days...and bribery.
Post a Comment