Could you hear the loud "SHAKE YOUR BOOTY!" coming from the toddler in the produce section at Walmart tonight? It never stopped. My apologies to anyone who was between the produce section and the Mcdonald's in the back of the store who was demanded to shake their booty. Thankfully, it lessened when we got an icee.
That's right...3 posts in 24 hours! It's been a blog worthy day (and I've remained mostly indoors with little adult conversation).
I need to add an addendum to my tools blog. I was telling Carrie tonight about feeling proud that I was able to get the bolts loose from a bench tonight. I worked on it all weekend and finally recognized that I was stripping them with my wrench. I found Ross's tool kit with those cylinder things and figured out how to attach them to the wrench. I got the bolts loose and felt so proud! I was put in my place for calling them "cylinder things". I don't know the correct terminology, but I know how to use them. It requires an attachment. If anyone needs any services that require tools and no one is around to help. Call me and we'll figure it out! I'll explain the shape of the tool for you.
I have to draw the line at laying tile. Lori and I tried this one time and it was more than I could handle. If it involves renting large equipment then it requires professional assistance.
2 comments:
I think they are called sockets. I think your blog should be called Tales of a Toolwoman - "How to use sockets, pressure washers, and all things in between. Get it?
I'm tagging you. Get to work on your "100 things about me blog".
Post a Comment