My good friend Brittney calls me last night to tell me that I had to find a new hair cutter! HUH? I immediately thought to myself. She explained that our wonderful girl that cuts our hair was only going to work one week/month and only was keeping certain customers. I'm being dumped, broken up with, the relationship is ending just like that?
Her mom goes there too and said that we didn't make the cut. I tried to call today and make a desperate attempt for an appointment, but I only got an answering machine.
I've never cheated...not once in 3 1/2 years. I've been there religiously every 6 weeks. I asked if she was only keeping the color/cut jobs because I'm only a cut job girl. Sorry, but I have a great self taught colorist/friend that does the coloring in her kitchen. (BTW, I'm due for a color, Nik)
But my hair cutter girl...ahhhhhh. What am I going to do? I have to meet someone new. Make new, friendly conversation. Our conversations were established.
Maybe I'll give her a week to think about it. Maybe she doesn't really want to end with me. I'm desperate! I'm being dumped to color/cut girls!!
6 comments:
I love my hair girl if you need a new one. Her name is Tammy Owens at The Gallery in Rogers. (If I visited her more frequently then my hair would reflect how good she is!)
I too love my girl...Her name is Amanda at Enve in Fayetteville. Actually I like all of them in her salon, she's just my favorite. It's off of Green Acres closely behind the old Razorback Theater
choose wisely...
NEW NAME!!!!!! LOVE IT
I'm taggin you with the 6 word memoir. Go to granola to find the rules.
thanks for recommendations girls!!!
Post a Comment