Friday, July 25, 2008

Baby News

Well, you spoke and I listened (some demanded and others shouted), but never the less I took your advice and took a peek.

It's a BOY!
Here he is at 19 weeks.


A bit of explanation...the thing coming from his forehead and above his eye is actually movement. He's really not alien-like. If you can see well enough from the picture, he has his pinky and hand sticking up almost saying "Go Texas". WE WILL CORRECT THAT ON DAY 1!!
Our radiology dept asked if I would volunteer for a 3D ultrasound when I am further along so their new technician could practice...OF COURSE! This was taken Tues in the clinic, but it's a little too soon to get good 3D pictures. I'll post some better ones in a few weeks and I'll bet we'll get to say the little fella is cute.

5 comments:

granolachic said...

OHHHHHH!!!! yeah, boys are so freaking amazing...jon really wanted a brother as he had a brother, but we are happy merci is totally a tom boy!! how amazing is the 3d ultrasound...if i didn't tell you about it...you SO need to do one again! if they will let you do it in months...how amazing to have that documented! oh, i am so happy for you!

granolachic said...

i meant to say he really wanted a brother for jaden!

Solar Powered said...

cool...thanks for posting

Courtney said...

Yea!! Very exciting!!

Courtney said...

Yeah, looks like the PVC post sparked some interest and got me some sponsers!! Whhoo whooo.