She looked the VERY SAME as the last time I saw her. I think the last time was when I borrowed her Richard Caruso Molecular rollers. You know the ones! They were "as seen on TV" and you got instantaneous curls in 30 seconds. Yep, they were COOL!
She moved to the area so we'll get to hang out more often now.
Then Becca and Sam came over to swim. That Sam can GO FAST and FAR!


Then I cooked 4LBS of ravioli! You are probably wondering why I might cook the whole bag for 3 people. Well, I forgot to put it in the freezer last night so I was afraid it was ruined. We ate about 7 pieces between us all and i'm sure the rest will find it's way to the trash and I will NOT be making that mistake again. I wasn't about to try and salvage the fish so that was a total loss.
Now, I"m off to get the little man in bed and watch a movie with the commander. He's been gone all weekend. Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment