Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chick fil A.... (this should just be called fast food and customer service)

I LOVE to go through the drive through at Chick Fil A for tea on my way to work.
It's my treat for when I wake up WAY to early to help me make it through the day.
This morning I thought to myself that I probably would not make the best morning worker at this particular Chick Fil A.
They must watch some serious customer service videos because they ALWAYS say "my pleasure" after every thank you...regardless of the time of day.
Since I'm not big on conversation first thing in the morning, I might be the one at the window that has enough energy at 6am to sputter out an unenthused.. uhh huhh after every thank you.
So, kudos to those workers who greet their customers well at Chick Fil A.
It keeps me coming back. You don't get that at the other chains.

Funny, how I wrote that last line this morning. I went to Wendy's for a chicken sandwich at lunch and realized that I forgot to say no mayo when I ordered so I asked if I could get it with no mayo after the fact. The lady rolled her eyes at me then turned around and rudely stated that she needed one with no mayo.
I wanted so badly to tell her that it would be their pleasure to fulfill my request at CFA, but I bit my tongue and went on my way with my mayo-less chicken. Maybe she was having a bad day, but I would have been more appreciative of an unenthused uhh huhh than an eye rolling! I don't think I"ll be back to that particular Wendy's.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Again, clicked from Lindsay's blog...So true! They have the very best customer service! I am so mad when I go somewhere else and they are rude and I think it's my own fault for not going to Chick Fil A!