Sunday, September 21, 2008

POOPED!

It was a big weekend for us. A children's sale, birthday party, and Razorback game were on the schedule all before 11am on Sat.
Lets start with the b'day party...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAM!


He had an Elmo party with a cake from the best place in town.

Here's what his sister thought about it not being her birthday.




Riley enjoyed playing on Sam's pedal car


Then I headed to the game to meet dad and the commander. Dodo and Riley stayed home and played. It was a LONG game to watch. It was at this point that I began to wonder if the little ladies down in Alabama were removing their Razorback attire and supporting their local team.

The Razorback band(unlike the players) executed during half time with their rendition of thriller. The crowd got excited when they started doing that silly thriller dance. They put their instruments on the ground and everything. It was pretty funny.





After Alabama intercepted the ball within field goal range and we couldn't score from the one yard line, I had to quit watching so I looked at a program for baby names. We finally left early.

Even though Arkansas couldn't score points this weekend, I sure did! I brought home this truck and it has provided countless hours of entertainment for both guys in my house.


2 comments:

amy said...

Of course we would never support the local team, but we did work really hard to avoid all the known Alabama fans at church this morning. It was not easy!! This is not a fun year to be a Razorback amongst 'Roll Tide' and 'War Eagle' yelling freaks!

26 Dresses and Counting said...

Missed you this weekend. I saw the commander and pops from a far walking to the game. Let's catch up soon.