Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Condition my condition is in.....



(Apparently, I didn't get the memo regarding horizontal stripes not being flattering), but not too many pictures this far along are flattering.
Instead of my "condition flaring", I've been saying "my labor is flaring". The only problem with this is my doctor or other objective measures are not in support of this.
OH, the back aches and pains! I thought for sure this must be it...my labor is truly flaring so I switched my doctor's appointment from tomorrow to today and yet, again for the 2nd week in a row the objective measures are not indicating that my labor is flaring.
There are only two possibilities for this.
A) My doctor (who sees many, many patients every day) is WRONG OR
B) MAYBE, QUITE POSSIBLY...I'm a bit of a hypochondriac

At least she agreed to put me on the induction schedule for the 11th (if he doesn't come earlier which is quite possible if my labor keeps flaring :) )

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOL-You say "your condition" as if its a bad thing! And you look great--horizontal stripes of not!

Solar Powered said...

You look awesome...I can't believe you are 9 months pregnant! You don't look it