Would you believe me when I say that my condition has resulted in decreased blood flow to the brain? I convinced the commander that we needed a last minute get away to Vegas of all places. I have my labs in case new baby decided to act up, but things are going fine.
Look here...baby mama just won herself $1.50...big spender.
Here's the commander watching the water show at the Bellagio
We started our hours of shopping today at the M&M store. My feet are still throbbing and ears still ringing!!
The commander made the statement that we could get this same experience locally without having to travel by going to the Cherokee Casinos, shopping at the promenade, and eating at Ruth's Chris. I'm sure he would even throw in a bag of M&M's from Walmart too. He's silly!
Tomorrow, we keep our seats in the uncomfortable, upright and locked position for the long trek home!
6 comments:
You are pretty brave! Did you really go to Vegas!??
i love it...you look great!
I love "The Vegas"! Hope you had a great trip.
Huh? Pregnant in Vegas? Sounds a little like torture to me, but you look fabulous and like you're having a great time. I love Vegas!!
i TAG you to do the Christmas list on my blog.
the commander is smart! i had the same revelation in utah this summer as we paid to go thru the goat/horse farm. i was thinking we can do this in arkansas..for free!
self-taught stylist
Post a Comment