We got here bright and early this morning (5am) to find that the full moon brought out all the patients in labor. It was a fairly empty hospital when I left work yesterday and today it's quite full. There was almost no room available!
Baby Mama is already tired from only 4 hours of sleep last night.
i'm happy to report that the IV placement was not traumatic this time around (thanks to maria!!)
yep, I'm looking for names in that book! We have it narrowed down to about 3 so I think we are going to let the big brother pick from those.
my epidural is working perfectly! Dr. Seale has to go to another hospital for a surgery and will be back around 3:30. She told me to be cooperate and not do anything until she gets back. I told her not to make any stops and hurry back. :)
4 comments:
yea! Keep updating. Let me know if you find any good girl names in there. I'm going to need some help with number three.
You crack me up Allison! I can't wait to see the new baby!
keep us posted
Good idea to get a pic outside the WC doors-cute.
Glad I got to stop in & see you today! Can't wait to see the little boy!
Are you going to blog while pushing? :)
Post a Comment