Tuesday, December 9, 2008

dear blogger friends,

some of you have become....well, slackers. i won't name blog names as you know who you are.
please update your fans with the happenings in your world. i know you are all very busy, but i need some good reading material for my upcoming hospital stay so please oblige my selfish request.
please and thank you,
tool woman
xoxo

4 comments:

Karen said...

Allison, you are too funny!! I know mine has been lagging, so I'll oblige and update for you! I hope everything goes smoothly for you Thursday. I can't wait to see the new baby and Riley's reaction to the new interloper!

amy said...

yes ma'am.

26 Dresses and Counting said...

I hear ya...check out all the posts I did last night....Needed to catch up bad. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Lindsay said...

Wow-when you crack the whip, people listen!
I just read a new post from Becca & Karen & was wondering why they finally posted! Now I know...thanks for getting those slackers in gear!
I can't believe it's time for the baby to be here!!!!!