How much fun it was to celebrate Solar's upcoming baby girl!
I'm so glad everyone could make the trip and be a part of it.
I got to hear (in person) from Molly's mom unique places to put decals.
That's right, Molly's mom...you might not be the only one rolling around with a monogrammed windshild now. HA! AND.. you have the coolest camera strap ever.
We kicked off the festivities on Thursday night by fixing mexican food and sitting by the pool. Friday was a shopping extravanganza and another girls night.
Manicures, pedicures, old friends, new friends, shopping, eating, and seeing all things pink!!!
Thanks for coming!!
PS..What would it take to get everyone to move here and how much fun would that be for our kids?
Girls nights, family nights, babysitters, shopping trips, outings, and vacations...
2 comments:
I enjoyed it so much....
My pictures didn't turn out very well, you got a good one!
List the bloggers/ha
i agree, it was one of the best weekends, i have ever had!
Post a Comment