
He's saying "hi mom" over the plane's intercom. He "drove" the plane from his seat and referred to it as Dynaco (from Disney's Cars).
We met up with Molly and her mom at the Cherry Cricket in downtown Denver. I have not stopped talking about their award winning burger. OH. MY. WORD! It was so good.
We do NOT have a good burger place where I live so between the shopping, burger, and good friends, I might need to move to Denver. (The skiing is not so bad either). :)
Next, We picked up groceries at a Super Target (another reason to live in Denver) and headed to our resort.
Thank you Molly and Molly's mom!

Tuesday-The Preschooler did OK in ski school. He learned to snow plow with a tip clip while the Commander and I spent time on the mountain. I can tell we are older this year because we weren't the first ones on the slopes or the last ones to leave.
We also took an extra long lunch which was fine with me because the view was amazing.
Wed-Remember this famous scene?

Yep, the Preschooler learned the hard way why we don't go around licking ski racks. After a pep talk and some $10 Ora gel he was ready to attempt ski school day two. We found his class on the mountain and he was lagging behind the group, falling down, and overall did not appear to be loving it AT ALL. We overheard his instructor tell the snow mobile driver to take him to the base so we followed him. The Preschooler was DONE with ski school so we took our ski school drop out to the bunny slope and taught him to ski ourselves. The Commander and I took turns making ski runs while the other one coached him. He slowly started to enjoy skiing again WITHOUT his tip clip. We've spent the evening sledding, buying T'shirts and eating pizza so now I'm ready to watch Modern Family and call it a night.

5 comments:
Love the pictures...so beautiful!!! I would love to sit in the lodge, sip a hot toddy, and "watch" lol
looks like you guys are having a great time!! wish i was there, too!!
So fun!
Hey, you've been to Hugo's off the square, right? Blue moon burger. Yum. Don't move for the burgers. :)
Oh wow, those are some great pictures!! It looks like yall had a great time. BM is not happy that you are suggesting that the ville doesn't have a good burger. He insists that you run, not walk, to the greasy floored establishment called Burgers Plus (my advice is pee before you go). Get the cheeseburger special (burger, fries, drink) for 1.99 and you won't be disappointment. I'll agree with him, it's pretty good. Lacking in atmosphere but Wes makes up for it in his cookin'.
Looks like you had a great trip~Don't go moving off to Denver now!
Love the Dynaco comment, too!
Post a Comment