Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fit for a Fit.

FIT: disruptive or undesirable behaviors or emotional outbursts displayed in response to unmet needs or desires. I won't name names or anything, but those that throw fits may appear like this.

The kicking typically starts after the fit thrower gently places his head on the floor.

If the fit is ignored by the party in which it is intended then the fit thrower has been known to move his location in order to gain attention.

These fits typically occur daily and last anywhere from 5 min to 5 seconds depending on the mood and intention of the fit thrower.

5 comments:

Solar Powered said...

yep, my days are coming with those fits. glad you can keep a sense of humor about them!

nanny said...

Walking away is always funny....they look around like, wait where did everyone go?

Katie said...

Oh, Alison, SO true! You are so creative.b

I'm sorry the Swim Ranch was full! We called four hours straight and finally got in! Crazy.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

I LOVE it that you took photos! Someday they will come in handy! I wish I would have taken MORE of my kiddos when they were smaller having a fit or grumping or grousing about one thing or another!!!!

Such a cute lil thing!
;)

26 Dresses and Counting said...

You better not be picking on my boyfriend!