Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pacified.


One day when the Preschooler was about 2 years old I gathered up all of the pacifiers and put them away. They were gone and it was as easy as that. He called for his "bop" a few times, but for the most part they were out of sight so out of mind.

I don't think it's going to be as easy this time. Sometimes (most of the time) one just isn't enough.

They are stashed in secret places. Sometimes I discover them in the most unlikely places and other times I watch the Wild Thing pull them from secret hiding places. It's amusing.
Don't dare tease that you are going to take one of his prized possessions because he will guard it (all of them) with all of his might.

2 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Good luck with that!!! I have seen other kiddos do the three, four or MORE paci's are BEST! Cute. My oldest two were "paci" boys but my girls were thumb suckers...I THOUGHT at the time that the thumb is EASIER cause it is ATTACHED...but getting rid of it is a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solar Powered said...

now that is cute. lila is definitley related to him...she LOVES her paci's. i would be smart to take them away now...