
We hit the jackpot this year on the 4th of July at Nanny's. Literally, the Preschooler won 160 quarters. Not bad. Not bad at all. We left the quarters so LC could win the jackpot when she's 2. :) The Preschooler thought this Man Cave or Guy Room as he referred to it was the coolest place EVER!
Nanny outdid herself for this 4th of July and I overindulged in EVERY SINGLE BIT OF IT. I stuffed myself so full of fish and hushpuppies that I thought I was going to roll over and sink during the fireworks. That was after eating brownies, cucumber dip, stuffed jalepeno peppers, and Pioneer Woman's mexican layered dip. It.was.divine! Then we started all over again the next day when Solar fixed a roast. You could find me and Brewmaster testing it before she even had it shredded. You get the point. We ATE alot! Maybe that's why I can't get the lead out to get anything done today. :)
In between bites, We enjoyed watching these cousins interact with each other.
The Preschooler was overheard singing his own lyrics to if your happy and you know it!!

POOR LC! She's the Princess of the group, but she learned to hold her own by the end of the day. :)
3 comments:
I enjoyed every minute of the 4th and the 5th....your boys are so much fun....
Let's not wait so long to get together again! It really doesn't have to be a holiday...let's do it again very soon!!!
It was really the best 4th ever. We had so much fun!
I know y'all must have had a blast together!
Your caption is hilarious....although the pic is a little sad. :-) Glad to know she got the hang of it by the end of the weekend though!
Post a Comment