Friday, July 16, 2010

Game Food.

I can't help but wonder if anyone else saves their ballgame cups and containers and reuses them at home. We have a whole kitchen cabinet dedicated to cups from years past. The Commander won't have them tossed. He uses them. At Dinner.
Perhaps we should have registered for Razorback tickets instead of dinnerware. Either way, we'd have cups.
GO HOGS!

Today we are headed to the lake for relaxation. Maybe I should take one of those cups and enjoy a big ole glass of ice water with lemon to lounge with on the boat. Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

nanny said...

Can't beat a good Hog Glass!!! Have fun and be careful!!!

Kathryn said...

I love it! Over the years, my collection of Gamecock cups has dwindled and gotten lost in moves, but I do still love them! Actually one of my favorite ones is an Ole Miss cup from a game we traveled to there. I try not to let that one out of my sight.