Yesterday Dodo noticed the waving of the white flag and came to rescue me. She experienced some of the madness first hand. The Preschooler hooked a hanger to the back of her shirt and attempted to pull her in every direction.
He's been home for four days and the cabin fever was beginning to get the best of us so we were out the door early today. That's almost a miracle.
The Preschooler is at the neighbor's house and the Wild Thing has been entertained by a toy truck for almost an hour. I've boycotted the idea of any more toy vehicles, but the ban may be lifted on the trucks that go by themselves. He even went under the bar stool to keep up with it.
Tonight we're having left over spaghetti and tomorrow will be pizza for supper so we're on the downhill now. I will survive.
Now I'm going to sit down and watch the news. Because I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment