I will never forget the time I woke up with our firstborn in bed with us, and I couldn't figure out for the life of me why his dad was starting such a bad habit. Turns out he had climbed out of bed his just like the nightowl! You might as well just scoot over... self-taught
5 comments:
LOL...that's hilarious.
UH OH. YOU are in trouble. Expect to wake up at 3a.m. with little eyes staring at you!!!!!!!
I am laughing here!
I will never forget the time I woke up with our firstborn in bed with us, and I couldn't figure out for the life of me why his dad was starting such a bad habit. Turns out he had climbed out of bed his just like the nightowl!
You might as well just scoot over...
self-taught
I think it's time to take the bed down......for safety!
ah oh no! Although I can't say much as I learned to do it and being a triplet, I then taught my brother & sister to do it too.
Post a Comment