
I don't like all this talk about naughty and nice.
I am the Wild Thing, but I don't want you to recognize me because I like toys. I can be good, but it's hard not to break (destroy) the ornaments on the tree. They are just too easy to grab. At this rate, we won't have any ornaments for next year, but I'll work on it, Santa...really, I will.
Please bring me a grill, some toys and candy for my good behavioral efforts.

My brother wants a car, zhu zhu pets, a remote control motor cycle, a cowboy with a horse, and all the toys from the catalogs.
OH, and if you have enough room in your bag he also wants all the toys he sees on TV.
So Santa, if you could please look past my innocent, wild ways and drop off a few toys, we sure would appreciate it.
Thanks big guy,
Wild Thing.
3 comments:
cute blog update, cute Santa pics!
How cute.....
Did c ever open his eyes?
Love your new look!
He did one time to flash Santa an evil look. I captured it too.
Post a Comment