
These three remain: faith, hope, and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
I Corinthians 13:13
Today I scooped up the Wild Thing and we attended the preschool Valentine party with Mini #1. Valentine parties are so fun! I remember making my shoe box and looking at all the Valentines after school.
The Wild Thing enjoyed a few pieces of candy and playing in the pretend kitchen area while Mrs. LuAnn read a book about a lamb called Valentine.
He was so sad to leave, but we headed to Target to pick up a few Valentine cards
before coming home. I'm ready to pick up Mini #1 after getting a glimpse of the goodies in his bag. YUM! Preschoolers know how to have a good party, but whew! I feel sorry for their teachers on these days. They were EXCITED!
At least the temps are in the 60s today so they can run off the energy. It's hard to believe that this was our yard less than a week ago.
2 comments:
Happy late birthday!!!!
Valentine parties are really fun....
Yeah for sunshine!
Just home from Lila's Valentine party...I love it that the other moms had crafts planned, not my department, I was happy to contribute goodies (store bought).
Valentine Parties are the BEST!
Post a Comment