Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Let's Play Catch up.

The last few work weeks fall into the NOT SO GREAT category! I'm now feeling the effects in the left side of my neck and shoulder or maybe I'm just completely out of shape and the digging up of four shrubs has finally got the best of me. Whatever it is..I NEED RELIEF from these knots. UGH!

I'm going to release quite a bit of stress with an upcoming care free weekend. I have a project in mind and it involves playing TOOL WOMAN!
Way back in 2001 or 2002, before Brittany Spears lost her mind and shaved her head, I stopped in a great little junk store near Atoka, Texas and purchased a wooden trunk. The problem is I've never really known what to do with it or had any use for it, but I haven't been able to get rid of it.
So, I've decided to sand it, paint it, put a new latch on it, and turn it into what I hope will be a great toy box for the minis.
I love a project to take my mind off of daily stressors.

Speaking of taking my mind off of daily stressors..am I the only one still tuning into the "best rose ceremony yet"? I can't get enough drama from The Bachelor. Who do you think it's going to be? Emily? Ashley? or Chantal? OR will he freak out and not choose any of the above like last time? Will he have his therapist on the last episode to help him with his choice or will he know without a doubt? Don't spoil it if you know, but lets hear your thoughts. I think he'll choose Chantal and I'm predicting Emily will be the next bachelorette. Personally, I think all three of the girls can do better. He doesn't have a good track record with the ladies, ya know. While we're speculating I think US Weekly and People will be reporting on their break up in less than a year. It's part of the Bachelor process.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Keri said...

I can't miss the bachelor either! I would like him to pick Emily but if he doesn't she should be the next bachelorette! Chantel would be my next choice.

Anonymous said...

Ok, family night is centered around the bachelor at our house...i also record it so we can go back and laugh at Michelle.
Our pick is Emily, but I think she's too good for him...

Self-Taught