
Let me give you a little back ground information into my reasoning.
I grew up with one older sister in a neighborhood with predominately girls all in my age range. There was one boy our age on the street who I'm sure was forced to play house more than he ever cared to admit.
There were lots of dolls, tea sets, and dress up parties. I had ONE particular doll that I carried until her arm fell off so my mom got me another one. It was EXACTLY the same doll, but I wanted NOTHING to do with it. It wasn't the same.
Fast forward a few years and you'll find me surrounded by boys. I'm often scratching my head trying to figure out why they do the things they do, but when it comes to Mini #1 loving his original big wheel..Well, I get that!
His big wheel is the equivalent of my one armed doll so I guess we'll just keep replacing the duct tape and moving the seat back.
I'm completely ok with that. :)
2 comments:
That's so sweet. I love it.
Awwwwwwww
Was it Miss Beasley? I remember the search for another one!!! Your mom went to great lengths to find one!
Post a Comment