Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter '11


We had a very rainy Easter Sunday, but it didn't stop us from eating and spending time with family. There was an abundance of food and I enjoyed every.single.bite! Mom and Dad always go above and beyond for us. I'm pretty sure they also feast when we aren't around because dad likes to call and tell me about the wonderful meal they just finished...at 2:30 in the afternoon. :)
This is the bunny cake that my Grandmother made for us growing up and mom has continued the tradition. I asked her if the bunny had been crying because of his blood shot eyes. :)



I guess we are starting a new tradition because this is the second consecutive holiday where the 5 year old and 15 year have inadvertently dressed alike. I'm sure this NEVER happens with girls.


We dyed Easter eggs and played with toys from the Easter Bunny.


It was INCREDIBLE seeing all of the water on our trip to their house. We have had over 7 inches of rain and several more are expected through Wednesday. WHEW!
At this rate, we might be playing Marco/Polo with the neighbors.

2 comments:

Solar Powered said...

cute pics! looks like fun.

nanny said...

OMG.....I thought Scott was Dale... could he look anymore like his dad? Handsome, handsome!