*The Wild Thing is doing SO MUCH BETTER at our weekly gym class. I'm glad we stuck with it because I've found it to be really fun and enjoyable.
*ANTS!!! The Wild Thing calls them Bees, but they're ANTs that are taking over our house. I bleached the shower today and had to stare at the remains during my shower tonight. GROSS! We've sprayed around the doors and windows with Home Defense, put granules around the yard, cleaned the kitchen counters with peppermint, and used vinegar in the dishwasher. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! UGH. I finally called pest control today to schedule an appointment. On the plus side, the Wild Thing LOVES hunting for "bees". He gets excited when he finds one...then he stomps it with his foot. :)
*I started filling out the mountain of paper work to enroll Mini #1 in kindergarten. It caused me anxiety so I quit. I just don't want that kid to grow up any faster! I like his preschool and I adore his teacher. We had her twice so she's practically family now. How can we leave her? Her notes about how she's going to miss him don't make it any easier...UGH! He's so excited to start this new adventure. He even told her "I can't stay with you forever. I have to go to kindergarten." Sigh...I guess we have to send him.
2 comments:
Wow, he looks so big and handsome with all that big boy hair! I'm so glad he has had such good experiences with his teacher and enjoys school. That will make it a little easier, I hope.
Amen on the lack of inspiration or time...I post once a week :)
He is so adorable....and growing up tooooo fast!
Post a Comment