Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day.



My favorite times of the day are first thing in the morning when Mini #1 wakes me up to say "Good Mornin' Momma, I slept." and right before bed time when the Wild Thing undergoes a metamorphic change into a cuddle bug. All wrongs are made right during these precious moments (and there have been some wrongs over the past few days like bleached carpet, broken toys, and dumped shampoo). Some mornings come VERY EARLY, but I wouldn't change a thing. I know it will come all too soon when they are both teenagers involved in their own activities and sleeping until noon. My parents had to remind me this week during a moment of frustration that I carved my name in their furniture and wrote on the walls. We laugh about it now so I'm sure one day I will look back and laugh at the Wild Thing's daily shenanigans.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful moms and grandmothers.

3 comments:

Solar Powered said...

Happy Mother's Day! Yes, we have to soak it all up while we can. Good times.

nanny said...

Hope you had a great day.......

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Your little cherubs are always DARLING!