Sunday, September 7, 2008

THIS BLOG NEEDS A GIVE AWAY!

You know those blogs that have sponsors and give away cool things? I have found something that I can't wait to give away.

This play station arrived this week and I'm ready for it to go already! I'm sure blogging etiquette will tell me not to rant on give aways, but I want the living room back!! Twice I have stepped away and returned shortly to find cords across the floor, my station turned, and a permanent fixture in the recliner. UGH!
So please, if you want a playstation at your house leave a comment.
Disclosure: it is loved by it's owner and he (or she) will come as a free gift to you!
BTW, I think we should boycott games that make us purchase a second controller. Is that not the biggest scam ever? I mean my ATARI and COLECOVISION came with TWO controllers.
Remember this classic?



Enough ranting..army wives is on (and I have to watch it in the bedroom!)

4 comments:

Solar Powered said...

you are the only person I know that had coleco vision!

Courtney said...

I wanna win a free give away soooo bad!!

Alison said...

it comes with a husband :)

Anonymous said...

never, ever let him find out about x-box live!
(if you can't beat em, join em', get a wii.)
self-taught stylist