OH YEAH! This lil jewel of a giveaway just perked up my day. If you would like a Tiffany's treat then head over to Kathryn's blog to enter. I want this! Of course, the Pendant of round brilliant diamonds in platinum on a 16" chain would be OK too. :)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for posting this...I entered! YES! I am still and Uppercase Living demonstrator! Aren't the expressions fabulous. They just realsed the new FALL catalog online and you can view it from my site:
Thanks for participating in our little contest. I have a promo code for you. Just need your email address. If you leave a comment with it, I will NOT post it. That way I can get the info to you!
4 comments:
Thanks for posting this...I entered! YES! I am still and Uppercase Living demonstrator! Aren't the expressions fabulous. They just realsed the new FALL catalog online and you can view it from my site:
http://tiffanyh.uppercaseliving.net/Home.m
Let me know if you have any ???s!
That is a beauty!
Thanks for participating in our little contest. I have a promo code for you. Just need your email address. If you leave a comment with it, I will NOT post it. That way I can get the info to you!
Thanks for the tip on the pendant!
That is just a lovely piece!!
Alison, you are sweet. I have an appointment tomorrow, so maybe we'll run into each other again. ; )
Post a Comment