Keep on going,
Take that ball right down the field!
Give a cheer. Rah! Rah! Never fear. Rah! Rah!
Arkansas will never yield!
On your toes, Razorbacks, to the finish,
Carry on with all your might!
For it's A-A-A-R-K-A-N-S-A-S for Arkansas!
Fight! Fight! Fi-i-i-ght!
I don't know about you, but around here the start of a new football season is like a holiday in and of itself. I wonder if the fans outside the SEC are as passionate about their teams as we are. My favorite part is tailgating before the game. I love getting to see everyone that we usually only see during football season. I enjoy the weather that football season brings (most of the time) and I LOVE game food.
I made these cupcakes for the preschoolers so they could have a tail gate party today at snack time. It didn't take me long to figure out that I'm not very good with icing. Wouldn't it be fun to work in a cake shop and learn all their tricks? I would have lots of pretty edibles for all the different occasions. I'm sure there would be a few extra LB'S hanging around my hips too. HA!
Have a good weekend everyone.
3 comments:
I'm going to say based on my experience here in the Midwest (Missouri) that they are not nearly as passionate. I have been flying my SC flags for the last two days and have yet to see one Mizzou flag. I can't wait to get back to SEC country....there is nothing like it!
yummmm....I want one. those look great.
Those cupcakes are SO CUTE!!
We too were excited about the football season starting and that means some yummy snacks!
We have also had beautiful football weather...cool and CRISP!
Post a Comment