The bronzed hand/foot prints to the left are over 30 years old. They are mine.
The other set belong to the preschooler.
Here is our little Gator getting his done back in March.
This picture took my breath away because it was only 6 mos ago, but he has changed so much! My advice to new moms: DON'T BLINK!
I love these keepsakes so much and enjoy being around babies so I decided to become a Patty-Cakes consultant for our area. I'm working with the consultant that did both of my kids' Patty-Cakes.
If you want to see if there is a consultant in your area click here. What's your favorite keepsake?
2 comments:
I have to admit I have not seen these...certainly bronzed baby shoes but not the hands and feet...these are VERY special!
I wish I had done this when Mason was a baby! I got one of your flyers at work.
My fave keepsakes are of course my scrapbooks and the painted handprints on canvas that I have Mason make each year.
Best of luck with the business!
Post a Comment