I hope part of the tradition of the Southwest Classic involves beating Texas A&M every year! Every detail of the stadium is truly amazing. From the flat screen televisions outside, to the Ford cars embedded in the seating area, and the ginormous screen hanging over the field.
It's easy to forget there is actually a football game being played underneath the said screen. As I walked past the bar area with the $10 macaroni and cheese stand with long dining tables, past the Patron bar/restaurant area, I felt as though I was in an airport, not a stadium.
You can imagine my surprise when every aspect of this facility has been well thought out and planned, yet I had to look under the bathroom stall to make sure it was empty. I was fully expecting a digital "occupied" sign on each door for convenience. Over a billion dollars were spent on this "8th wonder of the world" so what's a couple hundred more to save our knees and backs? ;)
There is also concern with the operational management of the cameras during half time. I'm not sure this guy has the competencies to show he is skilled with such technology. :)
I know he calls you friend, but I would highly recommend other personnel during the half time performances. I'm just sayin...

Thank you again for the memories.
Sincerely,
Financially drained Toolwoman.
4 comments:
great post and good idea on the flashing occupied signs on the doors. Gaw Jerry...c'mon.
That's My Brother!!!! Fully expected to see you two in the Jones Apt. eating ribs!
Great post. Soo jealous you were there. Maybe this time next year the 3 amigos can make the trek together.
Now THAT is cool!
Post a Comment