
Looks easy enough, right? WRONG. The Wilton family would not be proud. I should show you the back of these suckers, but they're already packaged up and strategically hidden.
I had intentions of sending aesthetically pleasing, homemade, Halloween candy to preschool, but it would take all day and lots of art brushes to duplicate the pictures on the box. Maybe the preschoolers will eat them before noticing the lack of details and less than stellar appearances.
If you were able to make them look like the pictures on the box..just don't tell me. :)
2 comments:
I saw those at the store the other day and I was thinking about making them with the girls. Glad to know it's not as easy as it looks. And you'll be glad to know that in public elementary school around here it's against the rules to bring homemade goodies. So you can feel great about buying cookies from Walmart for the class! :)
Alison ~ Way to go for trying. ; ) I'm sure they were still cute.
I can't believe you ran into Michelle Duggar! I have seen her family a few times, too, but I always get so nervous I can't say anything.
Thank you for being so encouraging and sweet.
Post a Comment