
We had a wagon themed party yesterday for the Wild Thing. To say he likes cake is an understatement. Video to come soon.
Everything was going swell until I went to pick up the cake. I ordered red and white presents with black accents to go in the back of the wagon. I think my jaw dropped when I saw this. Cute yes, but it matched NOTHING!
The cake decorator originally said she misunderstood and had 9 cakes for that day so she wouldn't be able to fix it.
I brought it home and decided to to call the manager. He pulled the order and told me to bring it back and they would fix me another one. At least they came through for me, my blood pressure lowered, and we were able to celebrate with this.
We stayed inside because it was cold and rainy, but the kids still enjoyed wagon rides through the kitchen and around the living room.
The preschooler helped open the presents and he LOVED it!
My baby turned ONE! How did that happen so fast?
5 comments:
Great pictures!!! Happy, Happy Birthday Caden, you little doll!
What awesome pics! I can't wait to see your decor!
LOVE IT!! And that cake in the wagon....WOW!!
It turned out great!
Adorable boy & love the party theme~too cute!
Post a Comment