Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Odds are...It's in the Washing Machine


These are the things that have recently been pulled out of the washing machine.
1. A DVD.
2. Toy trucks.
3. The clothes I put here.
4. The Wild Thing.
5. A sippy cup of juice.
6. A pacifier

We have to keep the laundry room door shut at all times because the Wild Thing has a radar for when it's open. He's excellent at hitting cancel in the middle of a cycle too. I never know if I should add more detergent and start over or just hit start again. It's usually the latter. One time I looked all over the house for the lint filter. It was hidden in a closet. He also hunts down the remote controls. We've fished two out of the toilets now. I heard yesterday that it has snowed 13 times this winter so we've been inside for most of the month. It's been like my very own version of a work out plan. You don't need a gym. Just come to my house. :)

4 comments:

nanny said...

That boy is busy!!! How'd it go when you were gone????

Alison said...

Nanny- He turned the channel on the TV and dodo and Grandaddy struggled to fix it. funny. He kept them BUSY. Ha

Solar Powered said...

The Wild Thing Weight Loss Plan...I need that one, fun and entertaining.

Anonymous said...

Too funny! You should make videos of that plan!!!