Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend Entertainment.

We made it to the park three days in a row. I'd say we are all ready for spring like never before. There is a rather large little tykes type gazebo at the park that fits a family of four comfortably. It was here that I fell in love with the rubber mulch. It doesn't harbor dirt like the pebbles and the Wild Thing never tried to eat it. Another great thing about rubber mulch is it slows the Wild Thing down considerably. I'm considering redoing the floors in our house. :)

I watched Undercover Boss for this first time last night on CBS. I don't know about this show yet. I can't say I want to run out and eat at White Castle, but it was nice to see those hard working employees recognized. They managed to do their jobs effectively despite having to work around Dave, who appeared to mess things up and get in the way. Is he out of touch or unaware of his company's products? That's the impression I got as he was attempting to work the drive thru and the employee had to inform him the customer's order was chicken rings, not chicken wings. Nice.

Now that's it Monday, I. must.get. motivated. We had meals from cans this weekend so I'm off to plan some healthier options for this week.

No comments: