

One of my friends requested a Razorback canvas for her soon to arrive little boy.
I told her that I really had no idea what I was doing as far as painting goes, but she insisted so I obliged. My only request was an extra canvas to practice.
These are 16x20 and Yes, the hogs are very different in each canvas so each one is an original.
(Yeah, that's why.. wink.
It would have nothing to do with my beginner skills. :)
5 comments:
Looks great! I see an etsy store in your future!!!
i'm impressed.
Yes, Etsy, please! I think you should practice with a Gamecock next!
Cute!
I don't have mini monograms for the Cricut, sorry.
I just got a NEW cricut because I used my old one 4 times & it started pulling the cutting mat & paper in at an angle and was totally messed up. (I did not break it!) So Walmart let me exchange it, thank goodness!
Yes it looks great! I love how it looks it Maddox's room. Thank you again!
Post a Comment