Friday, September 3, 2010

Diptacular!!!

I.love.boomama! I love her for the daily dose of humor she provides.
I love her because she says things like "Give the Lord a handclap of praise".
AND..I love her because of the 261+ dip recipes found here
This is tailgating heaven. AMEN?

We might be having this for supper. She's posted it a couple of times, but it's new to me and I can hardly wait to stuff myself silly with it.
White Rotel Dip

3 packages of pork sausage (mild or spicy is fine – but use at least 1 maple-flavored)
4 packages of cream cheese
2 cans of Rotel tomatoes

Brown sausage and drain. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients and heat until cheese is melted, being careful to stir often.

Serve with tortilla chips. And as I said the first time I posted it, if you’re worried about eating cream cheese AND sausage in the same dish, don’t worry because the tomatoes are TOTALLY healthy, and therefore you’ll be just fine. (from BooMama--so you know it's true.) :)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Boomama!
Which dip or appetizers will you be serving?

GO HOGS GO!

No comments: