Thursday, September 2, 2010

Falling for Fall.

Yes, I know that's a really cheesy title, but sometimes I draw title blanks and today is one of those days.
With that said, I've come to the realization that I like fall. I never thought I'd say that since I love everything about summer (minus the 110 degree temperatures) and I usually don't want summer to end, but now I'm ready.
My tomatoes and peppers were a flop this year so it's time to move on to pumpkin painting, Christmas shopping, and calling the HOGS!
I've even jumped the gun and put out some fall decorations around the house. I'm crazy like that :)
New this fall: Sprout soccer for the Preschooler. This should be interesting and his first time to play a sport.
In other news, the Commander and I are going to see Cross Canadian Ragweed Friday night and the HOGS on Saturday. I'm excited about both of these events, but I'm equally excited about sleeping until I wake up.
GO HOGS!

No comments: