Friday, September 24, 2010

Let's go shopping.

One of Arkansas's best kept secrets has gone national. Rhea Lana's consignment sale was started by an Arkansas mom dedicated to helping other moms find bargains.
It's like the store that comes to town twice a year. I enjoy shopping with my friends and coworkers and comparing what we find. There are additional benefits to consigning with the sale. It gives you the opportunity to get the closets cleaned out AND you can shop early for the best finds.

If you live in NWA then it's not too late to start entering your items on the website. You have until midnight on Saturday September 25.
The Fayetteville Event will be September 25- October 2 at the Kantz Center. The Private Pre-Sale Event for Volunteers, Consignors, and Moms-To-Be will be Monday, September 27. Doors will be open to the public for shopping September 28-October 2.

If you can't make it to the Fayetteville event then check the website because there might be a sale coming near you. With that said, if you still can't make it to a sale near you then I think we MUST support the sale in Honolulu, Hawaii. It's part of our duty as moms, right? We support each other. I'm sure we can sign up to work a shift and earn an early shoppers pass if we hurry. WAHOO! Shopping for bargains in Hawaii. Need I say more? :)

2 comments:

nanny said...

I am so sick of writing comment and then getting the "Service Unavailable Error 503" Message!!!

Anyway,
The local sale was a dud last year so I skipped it.

The LR one was good!
I am game for supporting the Hawaii one!!!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

OH do I EVER love a bargain! Wish we had something like that near me!