
Today was my kind of day. It was low key and relaxing. I took a nap with the kids and then fixed these fabulous tasting cupcakes thanks to Mrs. Betty Crocker.
Mini #1 and I survived a quick trip to Wal Mart to pick up a few things and I'm telling you it seemed as though everyone in the surrounding tri state area was there. We could not get down some of the aisles because of all the carts and people.
There is snow in the forecast so everyone scurries to Wal Mart around here to stock up on bread and milk..you know just in case they're stuck indoors for a month. It drives me NUTS to have to go to the grocery store when snow is coming.
We live on the edge when it comes to bread and milk, but DIAPERS...we HAVE to have diapers in the house.
We enjoyed temperatures in the 60s all weekend and are now expecting 10 inches with sleet/ice on Tuesday. UGH! I hope my next vacation involves a beach, a book, and a chair.
I hope your Monday is nothing short of marvelous.
Talk to you soon!
2 comments:
I'm craving the beach, a book, and a chair so bad I can't stand it. Can we sneak away? 10 inches? For re-uhl? Dang.
Yep, I'm headed to WM today...gotta have soup ingredients for the storm/ha
Word verification on this one is UNDANG! HA I'd like to know how to do that....I do a lot of danging but never undang.
Post a Comment