Mini #1 was not pleased when I said we were having mashed potatoes with peas and carrots for supper. More specifically, he responded with "gross", but he got tickled as soon as he saw these.

Yes, I know I'm a day early, but tomorrow is a work day which leaves little time for dicing carrots made of starburst. :) The gravy is caramel syrup. The peas are green runts and the butter is a flattened starburst.

I can't take credit for this idea. You can find these and all kinds of clever cupcakes here.
I'm also a fan of these spaghetti and corn on the cob cakes.


TOO FUNNY!
3 comments:
Those are so cute!!! Did you know that April 1 was my grandmother(your great grandmother) birthday!
These cupcakes are SO AWESOME!
It took a lot of time to dice up THOSE carrots! ;)
that is FABULOUS!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment