Sunday, August 31, 2008

GAME DAY!



Here are some highlights from our tailgate party. The weather looked questionable, but it held off for the whole day. I had a realization on game day (again) that I'm getting old! I asked the commander during the game if he wanted me to pick up some seat cushions for the rest of the season and he looked at me funny. Well, I'll be carrying my seat cushion like all the other elderly folks for the next game and I'll bet he'll wish he had said yes.

(click on mosiac for better view)


In front of Old Main before heading to the game.


Riley wanted "pot corns" as soon as we got in the stadium so he wasn't going to put that down and pose for another forced picture. Anyway, that might make him miss the helicopter flying by which was more fascinating than the football players.





What do you get when you cross a roaming Razorback mascot and a toddler?
Answer: A bored toddler in a forced photo...but he wasn't scared this time!


What do you get when you cross a Razorback mascot on a scooter and a toddler?
Answer: Instant BEST FRIENDS!!!

SLAP



ME SOME


SKIN!!

GO HOGS....KEEP PRACTICING!

2 comments:

Solar Powered said...

those are good pics..except for my frizzy hair. how do you do a mosaic?

Lindsay said...

Don't you look sassy! (that means cute!) Looks like you had a good time. Wayne went to the game & tailgated for hours, but I got rained out at the Naturals game :(